June 16, 2009

Some good food

five_guys_logo_checkers (1)

After hearing my grandparents and everyone else in the state of Utah ranting and raving about Five Guys Burger and Fries, we decided we’d give it a try. So we called up some of our friends and we went there for some… well… burgers and fries.

Mike Nolan/KANSAN Five Guys, Bugers and Fries (This isn’t our picture; I found it on an image search)

It was very tasty, I must say. I like that you can pick out your own toppings (even though Mike didn’t get the BBQ sauce he asked for). And the fries were very tasty! We were glad that they gave us so many of them because Mike and I attacked them. Mike really enjoyed the shelled peanuts they give you for free as well. He hadn’t had them in a long time and went to town while we were waiting for our order to be up. It was good, we’ll probably go back there sometime, but not too soon because our arteries need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment