October 18, 2010

Playing at the Park

I decided today that Tennyson and I spend too much time cooped up in our condo, so after Tennyson’s nap, I thought a trip to the neighborhood park would be nice. I pulled out the stroller, grabbed the diaper bag and camera, and we were out the door. When we got there, I saw that they have some of those baby swings so I put Tennyson in and started pushing him. He was a bit skeptical at first, but it didn’t take him long to start really having fun with it. He learned that if he held his legs straight out, he could kick me. This was hilarious to him and he would laugh every time he got me! He thought it was the greatest thing ever! We also spent some time playing with all the fall leaves. He loved the park so much that he talked about it the whole way home. I can’t believe my baby is big enough to do stuff like this. It still seems like just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital… but he’ll be 6 months old next week. How time flies!

DSC_0342 DSC_0341 DSC_0360 DSC_0376

1 comment: