December 12, 2010

O, Christmas Tree! O, Christmas Tree!

Our place is all decorated for Christmas! Actually, it has been for a while, but I’ve been lazy and haven’t put up any pictures. The thing we are most proud of is our new tree! In our last place, a regular sized tree would have taken up just about half of our living room, so we had a smaller one. If you can remember, here is our tree from years past…

Full Room  

See it? It is that little microscopic thing sitting on top of one of the chairs from our kitchen table.

And now… our tree this year!!

DSC_0443

Quite an improvement, don’cha think? You can see the arm of our couch in the corner of the picture. Just to put things into perspective a little more, here is the angel from the top of our old tree…

DSC_0457

It makes a lovely ornament now.

Also, I was crafty this year and made an ornament for Tennyson’s first Christmas. It isn’t quite done yet because I think I want to paint the year and his name on the outside. But truth be told, I may never get around to it.

DSC_0446

It is filled with leftover birth announcements we had. It really turned out nice.

Anywho… that is enough rambling about our tree… Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment