February 7, 2011

Boredom Buster: visiting Target

So I am getting cabin fever here in Michigan. The grey skies in the winter always get me super down and I get tired of being inside the house all day. So I made a list the other night of things to do during the day to get me and Tennyson un-bored. A lot of them were inspired by my Rookie Mom's book that I got and their website.

Number 8 on my list was a visit to Target (not that we had never been before, but it is something to do). We needed a new baby gate to keep Tennyson away from our TV stand and I wanted some Target chicken nuggets. They are the best chicken nuggets out there. Seriously. So we made the trip.

While I was grabbing something to buy that was neither chicken nuggets nor a baby gate (I can’t be expected to go to Target and only get what I went in for), I turned my back on Tennyson for one second. When I looked back at Tennyson, this is what I saw.

mms_picture(3)

I guess that is what the seatbelts are there for.

1 comment: