February 14, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!!

IMG_0074

Isn’t Tennyson a hoot? We just love him to death.

IMG_0083

It really has been a great day. I think a big part of it is because the sun is shining and it is almost 40 degrees outside.

Tennyson got a card in the mail from his Grammy.

IMG_0056

He really enjoyed the message, even from upside down.

I also had a great lunch with Tennyson and some friends. He’s the best Valentine’s date… except he kept dropping his food on the floor. We’ll work on that for the future. (And of course I forgot my camera, so I stole some pictures from a friend… thanks!)

DSC03362 DSC03363

Plus, I don’t have to tutor tonight. So Mike and I are going to order pizza and snuggle up (okay, sit on our own parts of the couch) to watch Jeopardy… tonight is the beginning of the IBM challenge. We are super excited.

image

Not that we wouldn’t be watching Jeopardy anyway. It is a nightly ritual for us. Yes, we are turning into old folks and probably belong in a home by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment