Today Mike spent most the day at school working on a big brief he has due this upcoming week, so Tennyson and I were left to fend for ourselves.
It was a good day.
Tennyson was up to his usual destructive self.
He doesn’t actually play with anything, he just throws them on the floor and moves on.
Once I got tired of chasing him around, telling him no, and picking things up off the floor, I decided we needed a trip to Hobby Lobby because I’m being crafty lately. I’ve actually always been crafty, but I have major trouble finishing projects. I am excellent at starting them, but I lack on the follow through. So I promised myself that I can not start any new crafts until I finish some of the old ones. So stay tuned to our blog because you might just see some finished crafts soon.
But today, I threw that all out the window and started a new one (I told you I’m excellent at that part). I actually finished this one, too.
Ta-da!
I decided to spruce up the Huggies box that has been holding Tennyson’s toys for the past little while. I must say it is a wonderful improvement. Makes us look a little less trashy.
And that was our Saturday.
Oh, wait. More cute pictures:
(This next one was super cute but his face ended up all blurry. I hate when that happens!! But I’m going to post it anyway.)
He's so cute, Nichelle! Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI love your storage box!... and Tennyson is way too cute to do anything naughty! He looks like such a little man in his blue shirt.
ReplyDelete