August 1, 2011

Moving Part 1: Paint

We just finished a two week long move. It was a very busy two weeks. When you are only moving down the street, it makes it easy, but it also makes it hard, because we were packing and transporting and unpacking all at the same time.

But we are done now and can’t wait to show off the new place (not that it really looks any different than our other one did).

The first thing we had to do was paint because the entire main level was covered in this:

IMG_1364

I forgot to take an overall before picture of the main room, but I did get one of the bathroom.

IMG_1365

Oh, it was awful. (On a side note, the toilets all had squishy seats, so those also had to be changed pretty much immediately.)

Our paint is beautiful. We were inspired by Modern Family and, well, are pretty much in love. Our kitchen is by far our favorite.

IMG_1370

And I love this part of the stairs:

IMG_1372

Now we are just working on getting all the pictures and drapes hung and the rooms tidied up so that we can give you really good pictures of where we live.

And I’ll actually do it this time. I know last time we gave a preview and said a full view was to come later and that that full view never came.

But that post will not be today because I’ll be busy…
Celebrating our BIRTHDAY!

Yay.

1 comment:

  1. I love the kitchen with the white and purple. Very pretty!! Good job painting- tiring but fun!

    ReplyDelete