The ultrasound made this pregnancy seem more real. It’s hard to believe sometimes that I’m actually going to have another kid. When I was pregnant with Tennyson, I was totally preoccupied with the baby inside me. I think now I’m just to busy chasing that first baby around to have much time to think about this second one. So I am enjoying having pictures to peek at every now and then.
Oh, and it was nice hearing the heartbeat for real this time. Last time we went in to hear the heartbeat, it was really hard to make out over Tennyson’s screams. This time we opted to leave him at a friend’s house so that we could actually focus on what was going on at the doctor’s office. I’m glad we did.
2.0 was measuring 14 weeks (right on track with what we thought) and had a nice healthy heart rate of 138. The heartbeat was strange to hear after being so used to Tennyson’s 165-170 heart rate. I’m hoping that means this baby will be a little less rowdy and rambunctious. Like, really hoping.
yea! Glad you got to see the little one. Let me know if you ever need me to watch your little guy for an appt. I am more than willing! Really!
ReplyDeleteHey, you are further along than I thought!!! Congrats! I bet it's a girl due to the difference in heartbeat, but that doesn't always hold true.....I think boys are generally faster and not girls, right? So, we have a cousin Tree, do we get a cousin.....Tutu??? :-)
ReplyDelete