This is part one in my blogging real life series. I’ve decided I do very well blogging big trips and fun outings, but I get very little recorded of what daily life is like. So I’m going to try to be better at doing that. Because in this upcoming year, our daily life is going to change drastically. I want to remember what life was like when there were only three of us. And then I know I’ll want to remember what life was like when there was a new baby in the house. Things like that.
Tennyson has a favorite place. It is nestled in the pillows on our bed with an i-something (phone or pod, he isn’t picky). Usually he’ll watch Toy Story 3. Sometimes he’ll call people (so if you ever get a call from either of us and there is no one on the other end, politely say hi to Tennyson and then hang up).
I actually thought to take this picture because I went over to pick him up to take him downstairs and he very seriously looked at me, shook his head no, and scooted further away from me on the bed so I couldn’t reach him. It really is his favorite space.
He also has a new super cheesy grin he loves to make for pictures. And if pictures could record sound, you’d be able to hear a wonderful fake giggle that goes along with this smile every time.
He’s my favorite. Him and his wonderful contagious smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment