March 8, 2012

a literal sneak peek

Until recently, I really kind of thought the idea of 3D ultrasounds was weird. And kind of creepy.
I changed my mind though, because as time went on, I became more and more curious as two (1) whether or not baby girl had hair and (2) how much she was going to look like her brother. I knew there was only one way to find out. Well, two, but I didn’t feel like waiting around until she came out. I’m only so patient.
3D ultrasound to the rescue! We set up an appointment with my parents while we are down visiting them for spring break for a sneak peek at our little girl. And I totally changed my mind about 3D ultrasounds. I’m now convinced they are one of the coolest things ever. And I will get them with all future kids.
Look how precious this little girl is:
BABY_28
such chubby cheeks.
BABY_34
big yawn.
BABY_36
baby giggles. she's going to be fun. 
BABY_3
sticking out her tongue.
BABY_27
little smirk.

We’ve concluded that she does, in fact, look a lot like her older brother. They’ll make a totally precious pair. And we won’t be able to go out in public without our kids being smothered by strangers.

tennyson on left, baby girl on right
Just two more months until we get to hold this little girl in our arms. Time can’t go fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment