Tennyson is a real great actor. He loves to copy what is happening on a TV show or a movie.
Lately, he’s been really into UP. I mean, really into. I don’t mind so much. UP on its own is a very cute movie that I could watch over and over again. But then Tennyson adds a whole other level of cuteness when he acts it out.
Sometimes he gets really into acting it out. I have yet to catch one of those times on video. Mostly because I can’t stop giggling long enough to even think about grabbing my camera.
Twice lately, I’ve tried to have foresight and film it when he starts acting out scenes.
For your viewing pleasure (although you have to keep in mind that in all these videos, he’s also partially distracted by the meal in front of him… so there are some slow parts):
Now tell me that doesn’t just make your day a bit brighter? Because it makes my day every single time.
No comments:
Post a Comment