(yes, I fell a little behind...)
| sunday. cutest little sister. |
| monday. fun with the hose attachment. |
| tuesday. so little. |
| wednesday. sound asleep. |
| thursday. one cool dude. |
| friday. take me out to the ball game. |
| saturday. lounging pool-side. |
| sunday. smoke isn't as fun to run through as water. |
| monday. that's more like it. |
| tuesday. tummy time. |
| wednesday. well-balanced. |
| thursday. boys rule. |
| friday. taking tennyson to see his own kind. |
| saturday. enjoying the outdoors. |
| sunday. hiding in mom's closet. |
| monday. big smiles. |
| tuesday. sibling love. |
| wednesday. happy girl. |
| thursday. boys will be boys. |
| friday. wrapped up tight. |
| saturday. beating the heat. |
Thank you Nichelle! I was overdue to for my grammy fix. Now I can return to reality and know that nothing else really matters except for being a grammy!
ReplyDelete