I would just like to remind the public, in light of recent accusations against me, that I was this old when Star Trek: Next Generation was started:
And Mike was, well, three years further along than that. At that point and time in my life, I had many more important things to do than learn how to spell Geordi’s name—like develop my organs, or, you know, be born.
By the time I really was old enough to watch and understand the show I was this old:
And I still didn’t even know how to read. Let alone spell some space guys name.
And still, I stand by my claim that I am turning into my parents. Here is why:
While Mike may be turning into more of a trekkie, is he really turning into his parents? I’m not sure.
But my parents were trekkies (except not the klingon-speaking kind). I was not. So, if I become more and more of a Star Trek fan, am I not turning into my parents? Isn’t that the definition of turning into your parents—becoming more like them in some way? Correct me if I’m wrong… but I stand by my previous post.
Live long and prosper.
No comments:
Post a Comment