Today we went in for an ultrasound because at our appointment on Monday, I was measuring a bit too large. We weren’t expecting to get another peek at Tennyson before he was born, so it was really nice! We found out that he is measuring a bit large, but not too extremely beastly, which makes me happy. Those things I’ve been feeling in my ribs are, in fact, his feet. Also, he has hair! I didn’t know you could see hair on an ultrasound, but we surely did, so it is nice to know he is not bald like his mom was. He also has very chubby cheeks. This picture does not do it justice. In fact, this picture doesn’t do him justice anywhere. After we got the print out, I had to ask Mike to tell me how in the world the picture was a face, because I couldn’t see it! Once he pointed it out, I kind of can, so I’ve labeled the picture for you. Also, we have a picture of his feet. But it isn’t as cute as the one we got at nineteen weeks. They just look like long white blobs. But here you go!
I'm glad he's not too awfully big! I feel like I'm carrying around a watermelon these days! How fun to be able to have another ultrasound. Let's do something soon too :)
ReplyDelete