We got a special package in the mail yesterday. Mike had bought Sanders hot fudge!! Oh Yum. For those of you who don’t know (shame on you), Sanders is the best hot fudge in the whole entire world. When we were in the Detroit airport for a layover over Thanksgiving break, I saw a store that was selling Sanders and I was really tempted to buy some but I didn’t. Mike hasn’t forgotten how much I wanted that Sanders hot fudge and so he got online the other day and surprised me with a box with two things of hot fudge and two Sanders mugs. So tonight I got to put the fudge on my limited edition thin mint ice cream. My stomach is very, very happy.
I don’t know if there is anything in the whole wide world that can make a pregnant woman happier than ice cream and Sanders hot fudge… I really don’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment