When Mike got home from class this morning we hit the town.
We went to Chipotle for lunch because we had coupons for buy one/get one free. It was tasty. Even Tennyson thought so.
Then we went to TJMaxx. We bought a cast iron skillet and a casserole dish.
On the way to drop Mike back at class we stopped by Comcast to get our new DVR enabled box. We did this because we realized that Tivo is actually horrible and has been ruining our cable. Now we actually do have HD cable. It is nice.
After I dropped Mike off I drove to Rosa’s Bakery in downtown Lansing to pick up some of these beauties:
These are Paczkis (pronounced “pooonch-keys”). They are a delicious custard (or other fruit flavors) filled, deep fried Polish pastry. Covered in powdered sugar. They are only sold for about 2 weeks around Fat Tuesday so I had to go pick some up before it was too late. They taste as fattening and delicious as they sound.
I need to work out a lot because I bought a dress today and I would like to still fit into it tomorrow…
I’m in love. It has pockets. I need pockets to both look cool and stash a binky at the same time. If anyone knows of a great place to get a shrug or cardigan that I can wear over this… please help me out!
Can we borrow some of that money??
ReplyDeleteTry Dress Barn if they have one in your area. I just got a one there. The clerk called it a bolero- it's shorter than a shrug I think.
ReplyDelete