After much deliberation, I decided that I should still take monthly pictures in the Batman shirt since it is still not only fits, but is a size too big for him. As a compromise to myself, I decided not to do them on the couch. Because that was much more fight than it was worth. This kid does not stay still.
So, I present to you, our on-the-go toddler:
Thirteen months old.
He is starting to walk places. Like from the fridge to the kitchen counter. Or from the couch to his toy table. He still crawls a majority of the time, but he sure has made a lot of progress in the past few weeks. I so look forward to the day he can walk himself in from the car.
Tennyson loves Sesame Street. I thank the heavens every day that he likes Sesame Street more than Wonder Pets.
He loves the theme song from Grey’s Anatomy. He stops whatever he is doing to dance to it.
Tennyson loves bath time. He has learned that he can drink the bath water out of his squirt toys. He stays in the tub until he is a raisin.
He loves hot dogs and peanut butter sandwiches. He also loves macaroni and cheese and breadsticks. He’s such a health nut.
Tennyson loves our iPods. He has figured out how to scroll through screens and open up apps.
He loves Monsters, Inc.
Tennyson loves the songs “Nephi’s Courage” and “Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam.”
Tennyson has turned into such a mommy’s boy. Sometimes I can’t get enough of it and other times it drives me crazy.
We love each other.
A lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment