We haven’t been up to much lately. Things are pretty quiet around here. But that doesn’t mean we’ve done absolutely nothing.
First off, Father’s day.
My dad was still in town, which was so nice. It’s been a while since I’ve spent a Father’s Day with him.
And it was nice for Tennyson to have his Opa around, too.
Playing iPod with Opa is serious work:
I tried to take some pictures of Mike and Tennyson on Father’s Day. I said, “Mike, pose normal!” and this is what I got.
I tried.
It’s been pretty rainy here lately, so we really haven’t been able to do much.
We did make it to the mall once for an evening. Mike and I both needed new shoes. And Tennyson needed to get out of the house. Plus, we really wanted to go to the “nice Meijer” that is right next to our mall.
Other than that, we’ve done a lot of sitting around and laughing at the comedic stylings of Elmo and Mr. Noodle.
And we’ve watched the rain, just wishing things would dry up so we could go to the park.
Oh yeah, and this is how we sit in grocery carts now. Doesn’t it look comfortable??

No comments:
Post a Comment