October 15, 2011

The Great Outdoors

Tennyson has this new obsession. With the outdoors.

Anytime he sees me or Mike go outside, he begins throwing a fit because he is not outside with us. He’ll stand on his tip toes reaching for the doorknob. He’ll try to push our storm door open. He’ll scream as loud as he has to until we let him go outside.

While it’s plenty annoying that I can’t even peek my head out the door to grab the mail without a full on meltdown ensuing, it is nice that he’s been making us go outside more. The weather is gorgeous. I couldn’t live without the fall.

IMG_0044

(mike took that picture at the park today. it really is gorgeous here.)

Besides, when you hear him laughing and running around, you kind of forget about the tantrum that made you go outside in the first place.

photoIMG_0043

1 comment:

  1. I certainly do not believe that there is any screaming or crying involved! I am screaming and crying.because I miss him so much, though.

    ReplyDelete