Next appointment I get to drink that glucose drink and then sit for an hour. Not looking forward to that.
But then at the next appointment, I get to schedule my c-section date!
So I guess this is more of a “belly” update than a “baby” update. I finally, at 26 weeks, got a picture where I could line it up with one from when I was pregnant with Tennyson. I don’t know why I haven’t been good enough to do it until now. I think because I haven’t really considered myself to be growing until now. So without further delay…
She’s rounder. She’s more forward. I know this without looking at my belly because I can feel her little legs already. Sometimes I feel a butt. And most the time when she is sleeping, I can feel the outline of her body on my right side. I couldn’t do that with Tennyson until I was in the 30 weeks somewhere.
I’m think I’m pretty steadily growing. I’m hoping to not be as gargantuan as I was with Tennyson. Really hoping. I’m doing everything in my control, like this time around I’m not eating cookies for dinner and twix bars for snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment