February 25, 2012

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving

IMG_3625
I’ve finally hit the thirty week mark in this pregnancy. Finally. This pregnancy was flying by before the holidays, but ever since the middle of January when I hit the third trimester, it seems time has come to a screeching halt.
But now I’m thirty weeks, and I feel like countdown mode can begin. Especially since we now have baby girl’s birthday almost entirely hashed out. Right now, I’m penciled in on the hospital’s official chart for a May 8th birthday. I had to do some serious talking to the surgery schedulist (yes, I just made up that word) to get that date because it’s after my due date and they really don’t like to do that. But because I’m oh so persuasive, she said she’d pencil us in, but I have to meet with the doctor who will be delivering and get special permission. I’m guessing I’ll be able to get it. I’m oh so persuasive.
Otherwise, things are just trucking along. I’m still measuring right on track with what I should be (and I’m not even feeling as gargantuan as I did with Tennyson). Her heartbeat still stays around the steady 135s. We are still praying she comes out with hair. Tennyson is still trying to figure out why it’s not nearly as easy to sit on my lap as it used to be. I’m getting very excited to meet baby girl. Also, to have her on the outside, because she seems to think that there is room on the inside to stretch out, and there just isn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment