June 8, 2012
One Month
Maggie is a month old today. Time is flying by. I think it goes faster when you have two kids taking up your time. Every day is the same. I wake up in the morning, and then it is suddenly 10 at night. I don't know where the time in between that goes (okay, so I do... it goes to nursing and pumping and feeding bottles and cleaning bottles and making macaroni and cheese and restarting Mickey Mouse and building block towers and nursing and pumping and...).
Maggie is a wiggle worm. We can't get her to stop moving. The only way we can get her to sleep is to swaddle her, or pin down her arms in some other way. She's also very dainty. I've never seen a baby spit up in such a ladylike manner.
Right now, we are learning to like binkys. We are getting okay stretches of sleep. She typically goes about 3 hours at night, and about 1.5 during the day. We are waiting to see what color her eyes turn into, and if her hair is going to lighten up like Mike's did. '
Most of all, we are just enjoying our time with our little newborn. She'll be a toddler before we know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment