Okay, so we are a little behind… I’m going to tell you about Thanksgiving! (Ignore the fact that Christmas Eve is tomorrow.)
We spent Thanksgiving this year in New Hampshire with Mike’s family because Mike’s brother Paul came home from his mission in Spain. Here’s a quick rundown of things we did:
-Mike’s mom and I went to the salon to get our hair and nails done.
-Mike, his dad, and his brothers were first in line at Best Buy for Black Friday. They spent the night and that morning, they bought all they could get their hands on.
-We ate a lot of turkey, potatoes, green bean casserole, fudge, and Chex mix.
-We spent a day in Boston at the museum of science to see the Harry Potter exhibit. We also ate some tasty desserts at a place called Finale.
-We saw A Christmas Carol in 3D.
-We played (and dominated) Beatles Rock Band.
And now, pictures.
Fun! We're in NH now and now I want to go down and see that Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science :) Thanks for being a good tourist agent! Hope you guys had a great Christmas in Chicago, see you soon I hope!
ReplyDelete