Look what I made!
It’s for Tennyson’s room.
I sing him Primary Songs every night while I feed him his bottle. My Great-Grandma Hartmann used to rock the kids to sleep while singing “Jesus Once was a Little Child” and “Tell me the Stories of Jesus.” I starting singing those songs to Tennyson a while back and I’ve since branched out since it takes him so long to drink his bottle.
Anyway, as I sing the songs, I look around and notice that he has absolutely nothing church-y in his room. Which is sad. We've tried to put something church-y in every room in our house, but somehow his got skipped over.
So I saw a cool craft online that someone did and decided to do a temple picture for Tennyson’s room.
It turned out pretty good for making it up as I go. And now Tennyson has something in his room.
Also, Tennyson wanted to join in the show and tell. (Or in his case, it is show and don’t tell.)
Show: Things in mommy and daddy’s trash can.
Don’t tell: Mommy that I found the Fig Newtons.
That is neat. How did you make it? Is it cut/paste or sewing or what?
ReplyDelete