That right there, my friends, is the cutest monster you will probably ever see in your entire life. And this post really only gets cuter.
You see, we went to a ward trunk or treat on Friday. And Tennyson didn’t really get the concept of asking people for candy. That’s okay. We have plenty of time to work on that later. But he really understood the appeal of running around a parking lot in a costume with a pumpkin bucket (it does help that he’s had an ongoing love affair with this pumpkin bucket for about a month now).
It was hard to capture the essence of just how cute this really was because it was so dark outside. Every time he stepped into the light, I tried to get a quick video. Beware. They will make you smile.
And look… me and Mike dressed up too! Mike’s costume looks cool. Mine looks super lame. But I had on some awesome tights that you can’t see in this picture that made it much much cooler.
Anyway. That was Friday. And I started feeling kind of lame because we aren’t actually doing anything to celebrate real Halloween (well, that’s only partially true, Mike and I did get Hocus Pocus to watch after Tennyson goes to bed). So to celebrate real Halloween, Tennyson and I made a sign after his nap. He is quite the artist. And he didn’t even make that big of a mess, which I really appreciated.
Happy Halloween!!
That was a perfect costume for him...in my opinion! Cutie!
ReplyDelete